How does it work?
Step 1: Log in
Register once for free as a NomadPower user as private individual or company. Now you can use any NomadPower power point in Europe. NomadPower power points can be activated and automatically settled through the following steps:
Step 2: Connect cable
Connect your power cable to the power point and the cooling motor of your vehicle
Step 3: Start the power supply
There is a 5 digit number on the NomadPower charging station. Enter this number via:
- The NomadPower app (for smartphone or tablet) or
- NomadPower website: log in with your email address and password or
- Your phone: call the number on information board (local rate) and follow the instructions
Confirm that you want to start charging. Current point is active when indicator light on NomadPower column is blue.
Step 4: End power supply
Your power remains activated until the moment you disconnect. Simply remove plug from socket and your power supply is automatically stopped.
Can't get connected?
Occasionally, there is a short delay while before a power point is switched on or off. Normally this takes a few seconds, however when there is higher demand on the network this may take slightly longer.
You can easily check the status of a certain power connection via the website or the NomadPower app. If the status is 'not available', the plug is undergoing maintenance. It is best to look for another socket.
Operation - Frequently Asked Questions
I do not get power when I connect. What am I doing wrong?
- There is a maximum of 2 minutes between activation and start delivery.
- Check your plug properly connected at both ends.
- Check there is no tension on the pedestal - green indication light is on the pole.
- Did you first register on the site? If not, you must first register.
- If you have already registered and want to activate via site or app: you need to be correctly logged in with your username and password.
- If you have lost your username and / or password, you can request this via the website.
- If you are logged in correctly, check whether you have given the correct connection number: this is visible in the app or onsite at your power connection point.
- If you have activated via the phone menu: call again to check if you have activated the correct connection.
I have caused a short circuit or the circuit breaker is down - what should I do?
Remove the plug from the socket of the pedestal and ensure that the short circuit is rectified. Plug back into another socket.
How can I check my consumption?
By logging into the NomadPower website, you can read the history of your usage. Your consumption will be broken down on the invoice that you will be sent by email, if you pay by direct debit.
Which activation options are available?
There are different methods to activate a NomadPower flow point:
- via the website (www.nomadpower.eu).
- via the NomadPower app on your mobile phone or tablet (only available for iOS or Android devices).
- call the number displayed at the relevant location with the mobile number known to us and registered by you.
Customers without an account (who are not yet registered) can start a delivery by credit card via telephone: our number is found on the information board on location.
What else can I do with the app
The app is only to start and stop the power supply.
For which systems is the app available?
The app is available for Apple or Android devices.
There is currently no app for Windows phones and Blackberries.
Alternately, go to www.nomadpower.eu.
Are the login details for the app and the website the same?
Yes, the login details for the app and the website are the same.
I cannot login
If you cannot login, you must check whether your login details have been entered correctly.
If this is the case, click on "forgot password”: you will then receive a new password with which you can login again.
What kind of connections and plugs are there?
The NomadPower power points may sometimes look different. All our NomadPower connections are suitable for the same red 400V 32A 5-pin plugs. This is the European standard connection for three phase current, also used for the cool unit.
At most locations it is sufficient to simply plug in your cable at the NomadPower connection.
In Germany there are locations where the plug has to be locked by turning the plug 90 degrees clockwise. You will hear a click if it is locked and the green light will illuminate at the relevant socket.
If you use a smaller cooling unit on 220V or use a 4-pin connection for reefer containers, you will need an adapter. We can supply these adapters for you - contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I find the connector number?
The 5-digit connector number or NomadPower power point can be found on each NomadPower power pedestal at all our locations.
What happens if I forget to stop the electricity supply?
You do not have to deactivate your supply: it stops automatically as soon as you remove the plug from the socket.
How do I turn off text messages and emails?
Login to your user account where you can adjust your settings.
How many connectors can I use at the same time?
As a driver you can use one connector per vehicle for charging. As a company or operator, you can turn on multiple connections at the same or different locations at the same time.
Billing - Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change my bank account number or phone number?
To update or change your payment or contact details please contact us by phone or mail.
When will I receive my invoice?
You will receive your invoice at the end of each month.
Do I get a payment reminder?
If you have not yet paid, according to our invoicing system. You will receive a reminder asking you to pay the bill immediately. If you have already paid, please contact us via the contact form below.
You will receive a reminder if our invoicing system identifies that your invoice has not been settled. If you have already paid, please contact us via the contact form below.